Wow! One million YouTube views.. and counting.
Actually, by the time I wrote this post, the counter had got to 1,017,479 ish.
The best part, however, are the comments from (so far) 2809 subscribers. I can’t say that they hang on to my every word, but most are encouraging. It gets me up in the morning and replying to comments is definitely a top priority.
There is a genuine interest in using online video as a way of educating and I’m delighted to be a very, very small part of it.
OK. That’s far too much bragging for one day…although, if you haven’t already seen it, this is my most popular video. It’s has had an amazing 600, 000 videos and has generated some great comments.
Anyway, by way of celebration, I thought it would be good to post some fun facts about he number 1,000,000.
- A million seconds is around 13 days.
- A million minutes is 1 year, 329 days, 10 hours and 40 minutes.
- If you’re reading this in 2014, a million hours ago was in the year 1900.
- If you stacked 1 million pennies on top of each other, it would reach almost a mile
- It would take almost a week – 6 days, 22 hours, and 40 minutes – to count to 1,000,000. That’s assuming that you can count to 100 every minute and you didn’t eat, sleep or go to school!