We’re working hard to bring you some great maths videos.
Coming soon – lots of great maths videos:
- SATS / GCSE lots of ‘How to’ topics – including timetables, telling the time, space and shape
- Why learn that?
- One step, two step and three step problems. What do you need to know before moving on?
- How to solve word problems. See the post and watch the video!
- How to use fractions in word problems. Decimals, ratio, percentages, proportion, division – they’re all fractions. Videos on seeing the fractions in written questions.
- Fantastic maths projects including:
- 3D town – what does it mean to work in two and three dimensions?, how do businesses create 3D boxes?
- Dodecahedron – create a Christmas bauble and investigate the concepts of ratio and diameter – is there a relationship?
- Islamic art – make a small rug using ‘tesselation’
- Create a kite – symmetry, relection, angles, make a brilliant flying shape
- Lines of pursuit – can straight lines be used to make curves?
- Real maths for real life. Visits to meet people using maths for real.
- Any other thoughts / ideas gratefully received!
Visit the Maths Wrap store
Powered by Amazon