During the past few years I’ve had the opportunity to use and evaluate a number of maths resources. To make it easier for everyone (myself included), I’ve decided to create a page that lists all of the resources I provide and use. Hope you find it useful 🙂
Updated 26th December 2020
3 Minute Maths Resources
- How to get an A in maths – 72 page eBook including tips and techniques to help you get the very best from your maths studies
- How to be good at maths – and great at fractions! – 5 star rated online course with over 22 lectures and 3 hours of content. Ideal to build confidence, identify common threads and calculate easily
- GCSE practice questions – by topic and grade. This is the central core of 3minutemaths and provides a clear indication of the types of questions you can expect. Fully supported, loads of videos and answers!
- 3 minute maths videos – quick reminder videos to help with building your core skills
- The search bar – Got a question about a topic? Get really quick results all on one site
- My YouTube channel – now with 12.6 million views, 67,000 subscribers and constantly updated
- One to one tutoring service – Maths and English tutoring in North Leeds including Bramhope, Cookridge, West Park, Horsforth, Alwoodley, Moortown, Roundhay, LS6, LS16, LS17, LS18 areas.
- The best selling maths games for primary school students – offers a constantly updated list of the latest games and toys from Amazon.
- Revise Edexcel GCSE Mathematics Spec A Higher Revision Guide (REVISE Edexcel Maths) has been my constant companion for ages and ages. Excellent and clearly explained examples.
- Revise Edexcel GCSE Mathematics Spec A Higher Revision Workbook (REVISE Edexcel Maths) – is also highly recommended as it provides additional questions on matching page numbers
- Casio FX-83GTPLUS Scientific Calculator – the most popular calculator in it’s class, easy to use, robust and provides all the functionality required at GCSE
10 minute tests
- Here’s a brilliant series of 10 minute revision tests for Key Stage 2 maths (Year 6 SATS), Key Stage 3 maths (Year 9) and GCSE. Each book contains topic based questions that really help to focus on key subjects – we use these extensively in our First Class Learning study centres.