These videos are a quick reminder of area and perimeter (circumference) questions on circles GCSE maths, and is aimed at around grade 3.
– stop the video
– work through the question
– compare your solution
I hope the video helps and please leave a comment – thanks!
Here’s a copy of the questions:
Here’s a copy of the written answers:
Questions on circles are fairly popular for GCSE maths, and appear on all the main examination boards such as Edexcel, AQA, OCR and Educas.
- Read the question thoroughly
- Work methodically
- Leave plenty of space for calculations 🙂
- Be careful with diameter and radius – you might need to change the value depending upon the formula used
- Don’t forget
- Area = πr²
- Circumference (perimeter) = πD
Here’s other posts that also might be of interest:
Please do leave a comment below if you are not sure. Alternately you can view my YouTube channel and leave a comment there – I’ll always try to respond as quickly as possible.
Watch on YouTube:
I’d really appreciate a like, if you found it useful! If you subscribe to the channel, you’ll also be notified of new uploaded videos 🙂